Paint Tester Coating Thickness Gauge
This product is mainly used to measure the thickness of non-conductive coating on metal surface,
as well as the thickness of non-ferromagnetic coating on ferromagnetic metal (such as iron, nickel, cobalt, etc.),
such as paint thickness on automobile surface, coating thickness of metal parts and so on.
This product also has built-in magnetic induction and vortex double principle probe, can automatically identify
the measured metal substrate, only need to be placed on the measured surface, can automatically calculate the thickness of the coating.
1. The thickness gauge is used to measure the thickness of the plated and coated sheet on metal, e.g. paint/enamel/ chrome on steel, paint and anodizing coating on aluminum/copper.
2. The measuring range is 0-2000UM.
3. The gauge takes the precision integrated probe, and uses principles of electro-magnetic induction and the eddy current effect, which automatically detects the attribute of substrates.
4. The Gauge is designed for non-destructively measuring the thickness of coating and painting.
5. It is essential for material surface treatment and widely used in manufacturing industry, metal-processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection area, and also able to work steadily in the laboratory, workshop and outdoor.
Probe: F probe, N probe
Measuring range: 0-2000um
Resolution: 0um-99.9um(0.1um) 100um-999um(1um) >1000um(0.01mm)
Zero calibration: Support
Statistics: Average, minimum, maximum, number
Minimum convex Radian: 5mm
Minimum concave Radian: 25mm
Minimum measured area: Diameter 20mm
Minimum substrate thickness: 0.2mm 0.05mm
Maximum measuring speed: 2 readings per second
Power supply: 2*1.5V AAA battery(not included)
Operating environment: Temperature 0-50°C, 20-90% rh (non-condensed)
Preservation environment: Temperature:-10-60°C, 20-90% rh (non-condensation)